• We believe that God has set the pastor over the church as the under-shepherd; one who cares for the souls of God’s house, making sure that the business affairs of God’s house are in order.
• We believe in the Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son and through His perfect life, death and resurrection provided the only source for salvation and eternal life. We believe we are saved by grace through faith to all that believe in Jesus Christ.
• We believe the Holy Bible is God’s inspired Word and is God’s revelation of Himself to mankind. We also believe that the Bible is our perfect source of guidance for faith and practice of the Christians life.
• We believe that Jesus Christ was sent by His heavenly Father, born into this world through a virgin birth, preached the acceptable year of the Lord, crucified unjustly, resurrected on the third day, and today sits on the right hand of his heavenly Father.
• We believe that in order to be saved, you must be born again by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit working in the lives of believers and being instructed by the Lord Jesus Christ.
• We believe that the spiritual gifts that Jesus Christ has given to his believers through the ministry of the Holy Spirit are still operative today.
• We believe it is important to follow the traditions that Jesus set forth in the church regarding baptism- total submersion under water, which symbolizes the believer’s death, burial and resurrection with Jesus Christ. Communion- the congregation supping together in remembrance of
the sacrifice Jesus made for us.